Relaxing

Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

7 Night Canada & New England (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 27, 2014
Ship: Carnival Splendor

No worries, no cleaning or cooking. Very relaxing trip. All the crew members were very nice. Always saying hello. I really enjoy movies over the star, especially the beach chair looking up with no heads in the way. No matter where you sit, no heads. The popcorn was a good idea too! I didn't like the popcorn for some reason, it had a sweet flavor I didn't like. On the other hand the pizza was good, the crust was nice & crispy. Most of the food I had was very good. I been to these area, but it was another port, Boston was a far walk though. Maine & Canada was alright, Mostly the town & restaurant. Not much to do except maybe taking the excursion. But if you like to walk, this is one way to go.

Some food are better than other depends what you order.

Didn't like one of the comedy, wasn't that funny.

My stewart for the room was great & dinner was also good.

They kept the ship clean

clean

Everything was pretty fast except waiting on line to make the eggs.

I been there many times, have families.
Small town, nice little shops.
Not sure to do, except shopping.
Very windy by the ocean, otherwise it would be nice town to visit.