Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

Poor Expirence, Not recommended

Sail Date: September 01, 2014

Here with I let you know regarding the Carnival splendor. We had a poor Experience regarding the Indian Vegetarian food ( Tandoori Section on Buffet Section was not not good at all. Food is salty, outdated, spicy and Tandoori Roti or Naan was very hard ) We already specified we are strickly vegeterian and would like to use only Indian Food.

Guest Services also Very Poor. 3rd of the Cruise they suspended Access of the room. I opened Cash account. I already paid upfront Cruise charges only on board Expense was remaining and the 5 days was not over. They force me to pay off the Balance first and gave me the room access.

Their was not much fun shows or other activity on the cruise. Each day over and over one show they were running on Spectacular Theater. Please Be careful to Spend the Money with this type of cruise have not much fun.

NorwayGain GEM or Breakway Cruise are much better then Carnival cruise.

Children's Programs none