Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

First Cruise

Sail Date: May 28, 2014

It was an awesome experience. Most of the workers were very friendly and polite while others were standoffish. There were a lot of activities, but the timing frame was small. The activities were about 30 min apart when most of them lasted 1hr and a half. Room service could have been better. My parents room was cleaned at least twice a day. Whereas, my sister and I room was cleaned at the end of the night right before bed. They slacked towards the end of the trip. I do recommend a cruise for couples or a big group of family and friends. I went with three people but could have been better with more company.

Cruise Photos

It's beautiful!
Didn't care for the dining food at dinner because it was not a large selection.
There were so many activities, you'll forget you are on a boat.
expensive excursions
Very close to the water (expected) but you can feel every motion of the water. Housekeeping could have been better.

The lido deck was the popular deck where most activities take place and the best food