Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Deathly sick cruise

Sail Date: April 02, 2014

Ship staff reused dirty glasses in the spa area and I got so sick with a virus

i have been sick for almost two weeks

I know there was a man also in the spa area with aids I'm hoping I didn't catch that from the carelessness of the carnival staff member

Ship had poor ventilation
Food and Dining I was so sick for 6 of the 8 days and couldn't eat solid food
Room smelt bad I had to use private air freshness
Put the guest at risk by using unsafe health conditions reusing dirty glasses
Piano bar entertainer was rude and didn't know much music and asked if I wanted to hear different music go to the dance club
Children's Programs Don't know I didn't travel with kids
I was sick through my excursions
New York, New York I was so sick didn't use ports
Port Canaveral, Florida I was so sick didn't use ports
Nassau, Bahamas I was so sick didn't use ports
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island I was so sick didn't use ports

Don't go it's no fun being on a ship sick and that's all they offer you is a few bottles of bottled water
They haven't even called me like they said they would
I called and asked for a refund and they said they don't do that u said well at least another cruise on a different ship they said no