Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Purser

It was our first family vacation on a cruise

Sail Date: March 17, 2014

Traveled As: Family w/young children

I was always afraid of going on a cruise but I over came that I decided to go on this cruise with my family. It was more than what I imagined. Carnival Splendor is a lovely ship and the crew members are also lovely. My husband and I  had the balcony stateroom and our girls and their grandma had an inner stateroom. Both staterooms were clean and comfortable. We didn't even miss our beds at home, we slept like babies on this ship. Beside being comfortable in our rooms, we enjoy the breakfast and lunch buffets. There were all different types of food and desert. Dinner was like going to a five star restaurant every night.  My girls enjoyed going to camp carnival and my husband was preoccupied in the casino. I enjoy the comedy shows and the other live shows at the spectular theater. There was always something to do and no one was ever bored. We really enjoyed cruising with Carnival Splendor and now I can't wait to go on our next cruise.

Great
New York, New York
Port Canaveral, Florida
Balmoral beach for the day and Just take a tour but don't shop in Nassau wait until you got to Freeport you will get better deals
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island Port lacaya

The food was great. Try to check the daily scheduled so you won't miss out on fun activities. Camp carnival was awesome. I love the chocolate bar.