My first Carnival cruise.

Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Contributor Level: Third Mate

8 Night Bahamas & Florida (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 09, 2014
Ship: Carnival Splendor

First of all this was my first experience with Carnival on a cruise. From the minute I stepped on the ship I was treated like royalty, like a king. The staff was awesome, they always had a smile on their faces and were ready and willing to help me enjoy my vacation. We had a great captain, he kept us informed of everything. The food was excellent, I never ate so much in my life. There is a choice of menues which I found great. The rooms were great, clean roomy and checked every day by the cleaning crew. There was never a dull moment on the ship, there is always something to do, shopping, gamble, dancing, bingo, movies and much more. I will travel again with Carnival if I have the funds, I truly enjoyed it. It was hard to get off the ship at the end, time flies when you have fun.  Thank you Carnival, you made my vacation something great to remember.

Yours truly,

Peter Garcia

Excellent

excellent

Awesome.

excellent

Try the steak house..mmm to die for. And the omlettes are the best.