Tess & Sonny are Great Entertainers

Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

8 Night Exotic Eastern Caribbean (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 01, 2013
Ship: Carnival Splendor
The service was excellent. Ship was very clean and very good entertainment. My first night on board, I listened to a woman, (Tess) singing and a guitarist, bandleader and singer (Sonny). What a show they gave. They were asking for request and I requested "I'm In a New York State of Mine," which they did know and never heard of. Two days later we met on the elevator and they told me they had a surprise for me and to my delight they sang the song as if they had sang it for years, I was overwhelmed that they took the time to make me happy. Carnival ... cruises have 2 jewels in their midst. I would sail with Carnival on one condition, that Sonny and Tess is part of the entertainment. What ever ship they are performing on I want to sail with them. Our cabin stewart attend to all our needs and wants. It was a pleasure ending the day with a new animal on our beds.

Did not get a REAL MIDNIGHT BUFFETwith ice carvings.Dissapointing.

Again BINGO was a BIG RIPOFF. Been on other ship who ran a much better game.

BINGO was a BIG RIPOFF.

Very clean

Cabin Stewart worked very hard to please and make us comfortable.

New York, New York Did not visit port

Excellent idea. I'm a NYer and it's so convient.
Rather not stop, go straight to Nassau and stay at least 24hrs.
Wasted day, could have used the time in Nassau.
Wish we had at least 24hrs or longer.