Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Tess & Sonny are Great Entertainers

Sail Date: May 01, 2013

The service was excellent. Ship was very clean and very good entertainment. My first night on board, I listened to a woman, (Tess) singing and a guitarist, bandleader and singer (Sonny). What a show they gave. They were asking for request and I requested "I'm In a New York State of Mine," which they did know and never heard of. Two days later we met on the elevator and they told me they had a surprise for me and to my delight they sang the song as if they had sang it for years, I was overwhelmed that they took the time to make me happy. Carnival ... cruises have 2 jewels in their midst. I would sail with Carnival on one condition, that Sonny and Tess is part of the entertainment. What ever ship they are performing on I want to sail with them. Our cabin stewart attend to all our needs and wants. It was a pleasure ending the day with a new animal on our beds.
Ship Quality Very clean
Food and Dining Did not get a REAL MIDNIGHT BUFFETwith ice carvings.Dissapointing.
Cabin Stewart worked very hard to please and make us comfortable.
Onboard Activities Again BINGO was a BIG RIPOFF. Been on other ship who ran a much better game.
Wanted to spend at least 24 hrs in Nassau, cut out at least one Island for longer stay in Nassau.
New York, New York Excellent idea. I'm a NYer and it's so convient.
Grand Turk Island
Rather not stop, go straight to Nassau and stay at least 24hrs.
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island) Wasted day, could have used the time in Nassau.
Wish we had at least 24hrs or longer.