First Time Cruising But Will NOT be my last!

Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

8 Night Exotic Eastern Caribbean (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 23, 2013
Ship: Carnival Splendor
This was my first cruise and will not be my last. You get so much for the price you pay. The staff is very knowledgeable, friendly and helpful on every level. All inclusive food and entertainment that keeps you busy all the time. The islands were beautiful, the cabin was roomy and cleaned every day by a very happy and friendly housekeeping staff that remembered our names and always greeted us whenever they passed us in the hallway. The color scheme was perfect with the beach theme in mind. Many elevators to accommodate the many guest. We were so impressed we are already planning another cruise for next year and forgetting about the resort vacations. They are done and over for my family. I highly recommend cruising as the best vacation experience anyone could enjoy! I have deemed myself the ambassador of cruising 101.

Couldn't have been better!

Always kept us busy!

Awesome!

The Best!

Beautiful

Awesome!

The best suggest I can make is if there is a line you it is well worth waiting for your food. They did the best they could with the amount of guest they had to deal with! Job well done staff!

Awesome skyline views!
Loved Margeritaville! Shopping prices were great too!
Now that's what I call a breathtaking beach! The sand on the beach I had never seen before in my life! The crystal clear water was unreal!
Nice old town with a lot of history. Definately a tourist trap with people wanting to get your american dollars but nice anyway.