Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Good cruise

Sail Date: March 31, 2013

Traveled As: Family w/young children

My wife,daughter and I took a 8 night 7 day cruise aboard the carnival splendor out of NYC. The staff and crew were excellent . The only complaints I have are of the other passengers who were letting their kids have free run of the ship. Every corner I rounded i was ran into or had to dodge running kids, the elevators were out of service regularly do to kids getting bored and packing them full and going floor to floor nonstop. I tried going into one of the four hot tubs and with in seconds had kids jumping on me with their parents standing there watching, even on the adult only section I found nothing but children and teens occupying the spas and pools. Fortunately the staff had plenty of other activities to occupy our time.
They need to have more sports equipment I woke up two mornings in a row @ 6:00 am to shoot hoops before kids overran the court to find out the 2 basketballs were signed out the first day and kept all week
Freeport is kind of a slum

1 Comment