More than we expected.

Carnival Spirit Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Alaska (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 30, 2011
Ship: Carnival Spirit
I was impressed with the decor. Each room on the main and promenade deck was different and gave an overall felling of comfort. My husband was a maintenance man all his life and was very impressed with the upkeep and constant attention to even the smallest detail.

Each and every time we passed a staff member we were greeted with at least a smile.

I went into several of the public restrooms and each one was sporless. In the dinning area I noticed the staff was not only cleaning the tables and floor but also the scroll work around the booths.

ADI was so special. The room sparkled every day and at night was my favorite surpeise a towel animal on my bed.

Pros: The staff and of course the ports

Cons: The main stair way is a spiral and the steps get smaller and smaller so I lost my footing and fell.

Recommends Carnival Spirit? Yes!