Carnival Spirit Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

More than we expected.

Sail Date: August 30, 2011

I was impressed with the decor. Each room on the main and promenade deck was different and gave an overall felling of comfort. My husband was a maintenance man all his life and was very impressed with the upkeep and constant attention to even the smallest detail.

Pros: The staff and of course the ports

Cons: The main stair way is a spiral and the steps get smaller and smaller so I lost my footing and fell.

Recommends Carnival Spirit? Yes!

I went into several of the public restrooms and each one was sporless. In the dinning area I noticed the staff was not only cleaning the tables and floor but also the scroll work around the booths.
ADI was so special. The room sparkled every day and at night was my favorite surpeise a towel animal on my bed.
Each and every time we passed a staff member we were greeted with at least a smile.