Carnival Spirit Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

A Wonderful Cruise

Sail Date: June 15, 2010

Traveled As: Family w/young children

The Cruise was a very enjoyable experience. I have difficulty walking and walk with a cane. In La Playa Grill the staff was always there to carry everything to my table even a cup of coffee or glass of orange juice.
Potrs of call were great-Skagway was my favorite. Room was cleaned neatly and nothing personal was ever bothered unless it was clothes neatly folded and stacked. We loved the towel animals that graced our room each evening, The ship personel was friendly with smiling faces on probably 90% of faces. With direct eye contact probably 99% smiling. I did not attend any shows or visit the casino.
Food was great.

Pros: Dineing service-Empire room & La Playa Grill

Recommends Carnival Spirit? Yes!

Tremendous service in both Empire Room and La Playa Grill.
Juan and Geraldo in Empire Room and La Playa Grill. But others wre always helpful.
Emanual was a great room steward.