Carnival Spirit Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Trip of a Lifetime!!!!

Sail Date: September 10, 2008

The ship was terriffic, very large and plenty of room for everything you need to do...There were plenty of decks and observation points for whale watching...The rooms were larger on this ship and so were the bathrooms which are usually very small...I was disappointed though there was only one electrical outlet in the cabin, so when you got ready to use something you had to unplug something else....All of the ports of call were great, would have loved to have more time in Skagway though, I loved that little town, very ole west looking...All I really should say is that if you get the chance to take this trip do it you will not regret it at all, it is truly amazing...

Pros: I loved all the different scenery there was to see

Cons: These were not my favorite shows of a Carnival ship

Recommends Carnival Spirit? Yes!

Juneau, Alaska
I think the ship docked too late in the day because all of the shops were closing at 8 and by the time you got off the ship and had lunch you really did not have time for much shopping.
Don't Miss: Red Dog Saloon
Ketchikan, Alaska
We did the 4x4 back country jeep and canoe trip and it was well worth its money just be prepared to be sore the next day from all the jostling around...
Skagway, Alaska
The White Pass and Yukon Railway did have some beautiful scenery but if given the chance to do it all over again I would not have wasted my day doing that, I would choose a different excursion.
Don't Miss: Red Onion Saloon