Carnival Spirit Cruise Review to Mexico

Great Cruise

Sail Date: April 06, 2008

This was our first cruise and it did not disappoint. We had a great time and all players made you feel welcome and ready to please.
The food was exceptional and so was the waite service. Also the rooms were very rommy and comfortable. Our only disappointment was the "ocean view" was of the life boat! I will never do that again.
The ports were fun, but I think you can get better values, if you wait and book from the city itself and find out what else is available.
They really should make a better effort to keep the railings clean (they felt dirty, sticky) from everyone touching them, I did appreciate the new hand sterilizer dispensers. The shows were good, but the bingo was very pricey for each game.
I look forward to our next cruise

Pros: Great value for the price

Cons: Not knowing more about the options at the ports

Recommends Carnival Spirit? Yes!

La Paz, Mexico
Found out after the tour that their were free shuttles to town and the beach Our Historical La Paz City tour was a waste of money And we would have rather seen the city on our own
Mazatlan, Mexico
Had a great tour booked here, but would like to have had more time on our own to explore the city more
Don't Miss: Mexican show, sightseeing and shopping - but we waited an hour for the show to start and the guide was a little annoying
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
We found our own tour guide at the port who took us around town and then had an excellent snorkel and boat tour fiesta (liquor provided)
Don't Miss: I recommend the sail and snorkel fiesta