Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

OK simply ok

Sail Date: September 17, 2016

Reviewed: 11 days ago

Nice cruise with my friends.  This was a first time cruise for a few of my friends and as far as their concerned it will not be their last.  Although they enjoyed themselves, I informed them that this was a basic cruise. I've been on better cruises.

Clean & spacious
Ship Quality The ship was a bit worn. Clean but worn.
The food in the dinning room was very tasty. The buffet could use some work.
Miami, Florida
Tour was nice. Did not book cruise tour. There are many local tour guides right outside of the port. Look for an air conditioned vehicle. You can also talk them down on the price. Always travel in a group.
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
The beach here is the best. Clean & Clear. Almost no seaweed..... The BBQ provided was okay.
Grand Turk Island
Port is located in a isolated area. If you leave the port, you must take a cab, there is no where to walk around locally. Spent the whole time at the Margaritaville at the port. Great drinks, pool & music