Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Not what it used to be

Sail Date: October 25, 2015

Traveled As: Family w/young children

I have cruised Carnival many times in the past and have been on the Sensation several times. I feel like Carnival is starting to cut corners. The food in the dining room is not what it used to be. You no longer get filet and lobster on formal night. It is now an up charge. I found myself ordering off the kids menu because everything on the adult menu was not good. However, the Buffett during the day was always really good. I also found myself sitting out by the pool for an hour without someone offering me a drink. Normally, there is bar service at your beckon call. While this was not my greatest experience with Carnival, I will give them another chance to redeem themselves.

Ocean view