Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Amazing Honeymoon Cruise

Sail Date: October 25, 2015

Love This was our first cruise and it was amazing. The price for our piece of paradise was more than reasonable. From start to finish we were smiling and it was wonderful.  We are already planning our next cruise with Carnival in April.  We plan to go to Jamaica and Mexico and bring our children along.  They were jealous after e showed them the pictures. I mean we went to Freeport and Atlantis in the Bahamas and it felt like heaven. Then on our days at sea the cruise was filled with so much to do.  My husband got on stage and participated in one of the events.  The comedy shows had me about to fall out of my seat. I simply loved my Carnival experience, it was the best.

Cruise Photos

Great view....huge window ...loved the towel animals they were so cute

Go to the comedy shows, play bingo, get the cheers program, have fun.'s a vacation, just have fun 😊

1 Comment