Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Carnival Live Styx

Sail Date: June 14, 2015

This was my first cruise and I had a wonderful experience.  I was warned not to cruise with Carnival but chose to do so anyway.  I'm happy I ignored the negative comments because they were all wrong!  The food was wonderful and the bed was more comfortable than a four star hotel's bed.  The workers really engage with the cruisers and will go out of their way to make sure you're happy.  Ace and Trinidad were our AWESOME waiters.  I'm glad we were placed with them.  They typically only have water and wine readily available in the dining room.  I requested lemonade and Trinidad was happy to oblige me.  The next evening, he had the lemonade waiting for me. I highly recommend cruising with Carnival.  If you decide to do so, be sure to find a cruise with a live concert!  Big Smile

Trinidad and Ace were wonderful! Trinidad kept us laughing and Ace kept us entertained with parlor tricks. I never had to wait on drinks or food and they never complained about our requests.