Money Money money

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas With Carnival Live (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 14, 2015
Ship: Carnival Sensation
Cabin Number: U7

Cabin service excellent!  Food at Fantasy Dinning and wait staff excellent.  But that is the only part of the cruise I enjoyed.  A whole lot of nothing for my 3k.  WAY OVER crowded ship you couldn't even move elbows in the pool or hot tub.  I know cruises are about money but NOTHING except buffet/dinning is included in my 3k! The constant pushing for picture taking is everywhere to the point of annoying. It made me feel like all that was wanted was my money.  This was my first time sailing on Carnaval.  I've always done other ships and they were fun.  Great shows in the evenings of singing and dancing all included in price.  This had nothing unless you wanted to pay 150.00 (of course cost extra) to see the Styx concert.  I found myself in my cabin a lot or standing in a very long lineSad to get a hot dog hoping there will be a seat.