Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Not what I expected

Sail Date: October 26, 2014

Getting on and off the ship is excellent. The food other than the dining room is very poor and not available as it should be.Workers ,other than statesmen, seem depressed and not happy with their job.Ship rides smooth. Statesmen are very nice and attentive. Bar people are not attentive and use their language understanding against you .I was even served a broken plastic glass, when I asked the bartender for another , he gave me another glass and not a drink, finally I got the server to give me another drink. Casino has machines but the slots never pay anyone. Would recommend the casino not be tied to your account but rather a printed ticket to cash in .In comparison to other cruises the value is very good.

Beds are hard,great bathroom