Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Purser

50th Birthday cruise

Sail Date: October 26, 2014

I had a wonderful time on board. I celebrated with my sister who had never been on a cruise and was also very pleased with the cruise. I will always be a passenger on the carnival cruise line. Room service and all meals and shows were great.

the only thing is now they start charging $20for steak or lobster... did not agree with that option
very polite and courteous
george lopez comedy show was fanastic
Children's Programs did not have a child on board
just need to be spaced out a little more.. had to run from one activity to the other
Destinations and Excursions i took a taxi and did my own private tour.. the prices were too high for the excursions
it was perfect and central located. I would request this location again just for the convenience

It was very clean and no complaints at all