50th Birthday cruise

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas With Carnival Live (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 26, 2014
Ship: Carnival Sensation

I had a wonderful time on board. I celebrated with my sister who had never been on a cruise and was also very pleased with the cruise. I will always be a passenger on the carnival cruise line. Room service and all meals and shows were great.

the only thing is now they start charging $20for steak or lobster... did not agree with that option

just need to be spaced out a little more.. had to run from one activity to the other

george lopez comedy show was fanastic

did not have a child on board

very polite and courteous

it was perfect and central located. I would request this location again just for the convenience

It was very clean and no complaints at all