Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

cruise experience

Sail Date: October 19, 2014

This way my 17th cruise and sister's first.  Our cabin was very spacious as was the bathroom.

everyone we encounter was friendly and pleasant.  My sister won the "selfie" contest held by the cruise director.  We made many friends that we saw during the cruise. We exchanged email addresses to keep in touch.  My husband and I are leaving this Sunday on the Conquest for a 7 day cruise.

ship was keep clean at all times
service was slow in the dining room on the last night. Waiters should leave the tables every night to join in on the dinning room entertainment.
service and staff gave 110% always
shows and comedians were awesome
Children's Programs n/a
many things to do on board everyday
love swiming with the dolphins
larger than most I have had
Port Canaveral, Florida
2 hour drive
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
beautiful islands
swim with dolphins

like the eat anytime dining times