cruise experience

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 19, 2014

This way my 17th cruise and sister's first.  Our cabin was very spacious as was the bathroom.

everyone we encounter was friendly and pleasant.  My sister won the "selfie" contest held by the cruise director.  We made many friends that we saw during the cruise. We exchanged email addresses to keep in touch.  My husband and I are leaving this Sunday on the Conquest for a 7 day cruise.

service was slow in the dining room on the last night. Waiters should leave the tables every night to join in on the dinning room entertainment.

many things to do on board everyday

shows and comedians were awesome

n/a

service and staff gave 110% always

ship was keep clean at all times

larger than most I have had

like the eat anytime dining times

2 hour drive