Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Terrible service!!

Sail Date: October 19, 2014

Room Type: Suite

I was booked in a Jr. Suite for my honeymoon.  This whole cruise was a complete disappointment.  My parents paid for the Honeymoon decorations and it looked like about $3 worth of decorations that fell down within the first hour we were there.  I have never met such rude people in my life that you have working for you.  The food in the main dining room was horrible.  It was either way over cooked or way under cooked.  All I had heard was how great Carnival was and we were really looking forward to our honeymoon.  This was our first cruise and probably our last with Carnival.

Food was either too done or not done enough
Everyone was extremely rude