Terrible service!!

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 19, 2014
Ship: Carnival Sensation
Cabin Type: Suite

I was booked in a Jr. Suite for my honeymoon.  This whole cruise was a complete disappointment.  My parents paid for the Honeymoon decorations and it looked like about $3 worth of decorations that fell down within the first hour we were there.  I have never met such rude people in my life that you have working for you.  The food in the main dining room was horrible.  It was either way over cooked or way under cooked.  All I had heard was how great Carnival was and we were really looking forward to our honeymoon.  This was our first cruise and probably our last with Carnival.

Food was either too done or not done enough

Did not use