Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Vacation of my Dreams

Sail Date: October 16, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

The ride was smooth, the accommodations excellent, so was the food. The people we met (workers and patrons)were friendly and helpful.  There were many activities to participate in and we took advantage of shows, comedy acts, massages...The whole thing was stress free and relaxing.

It was roomy with enough closet space.
Freeport had damage due to the hurricane so we did not stop there. I wish we had stopped at another island in the Carribbean.
There were many music shows based on the 80s. I wish they had hit a variety of generations and genres of music. How about a location where people can sign up for table games- scrabble, pictionary, bridge, whist...
In the dining hall Wilmor and George were very attentive to our needs and always pleasant. The food was tastefully presented and of good quality. I loved the waiters dancing. What a nice touch. Our room attendant (I forgot his name but we were in Room 6253) cleaned our room beautifully and answered our many questions.
Baltimore, Maryland
Port Canaveral, Florida
When you get off the ship, there are people in yellow shirts ready to explain how to get from place to place. They have vans an buses just to transport cruisers.

I hated to see it end. If I had to add some suggestions I'd suggest that I would have liked to use the internet and my cell phone and never figured out how to do so or who to ask. It was also too smoky in the casino for a nonsmoker like me. Pictures, way too expensiveshould be offered in a package.