Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Bermuda

Bermuda Cruise!

Sail Date: September 18, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

Great cruise! Felt very safe even with a tropical storm in the Atlantic coming our way. Entertainment was wonderful! Food was good especially the pizza & ice cream! LOL Had super stewards & waiters on this cruise. I did not like the open casino that was not smoke free so the second hand smoke covered the 2nd floor areas. The spa is great, had a fabulous massage & enjoyed the jacuzzi in that area. Leigh the activities director was outstanding, lots of energy & very friendly.

I would have enjoyed a larger balcony & no obstruction in the view. First time I've cruised & had a shower in the bathroom, I prefer a tub/shower but this was fine for 7 days. This ship was an older Carnival ship I think & of course it didn't compare with my last cruise ship Oasis of the Seas.

1 Comment