Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Bermuda

Purser

Worst of The 8 cruises I have taken !

Sail Date: September 04, 2016

The Best part was dinner at  "David"s" restaurant. Food was very good.

Rest of cruise left a great deal to be desired. All around, there needs to be major changes!

This is a handicapped cabin. It met every one of my needs very well. Well outfitted!
Ship and all cabins were extremely well cleaned and taken care of
Since I am in a wheelchair, there was only ONE trip that was handicapped accessible. It was completel;y booked 6 weeks before the cruise, therefore, I never got to see any of the island. Taxi service was extremely expensive.
Dining room service was so very slow. Sometimes it was 40 minutes before we got any food.
Dining room food just passable, and not much variety.

1 Comment