Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Seen Better

Sail Date: August 14, 2016

I've been on other cruises, this one left a lot to be desired. The boat was in disrepair (not unsafe, but I expected better) trash was left to pile up in smoking areas. The adult only pool and bar closed at 9 pm. Very little info on taxi rates to advertised shopping in Freeport, which was a major hassle. Restaurant food was OK, staff was OK, nothing impressive. My shower backed up one day, I was unable to reach guest services by phone after multiple calls. Finally went down and spoke to them in person, they said they would send someone to check it. No one ever showed up (shower fixed itself 2 hours later). I would not repeat travel with carnival.