Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Mostly good a few disappointments

Sail Date: April 03, 2016

Room Type: Suite

Getting into park in Baltimore was a little frustrating.  I think some traffic directors could have helped.  Once we got in and parked it was much smoother.  We had priority boarding and that was wonderful.  Got right on the ship and had a drink in the atrium lounge.  It was very late by the time we got in but everyone was so glad to be there.  We found an old friend Coco in the dining room wait staff and was very happy to see her.  I was disappointed that there was no trivia in the Red Frog Lounge.  I have been on a previous cruise and loved this particular activity.  I spoke to Steve the cruise director and he said corporate decided not to do it.  Food was mostly good.  A few things I would not get again, but their appetizers are really good.  Two nights I had them for dinner.  The breakfast buffet was getting a little boring.  I think they need to jazz that up.  Guy's burgers are the best for lunch!!!~!!

Loved the extra room and balcony. Service was excellent.