our cruise to the carbbean on the Carnival Pride 3/24-31/03

Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

7 Night Bahamas & Grand Turk (Baltimore Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 24, 2013
Ship: Carnival Pride
After all the mishaos on some Carnival cruises, I must say our cruise on the Pride wasd very plesant and dispelled any angst that the recent news had created. My wife, my granddaughter and I had a very good time. The staff was very attentive and provided a very high level of service. hey appeared to enjoy our shorty and friendly encountewrs and were always reasdy to please us. Of course, the friendliness and respecty was mutual. my suggestion to cruisers: learn the names of your attendants. They do remember yours as old friends would. I definitely cruise again and suggest additional sailings to other ports of call. Anothjer suggestion is the improvementy of the baltimore tewrminal. Cape Canaveral would be a good example.

Availability of eateries is most attractive. Casual dining at the Lido or 6 decks below in the formal dining room gives one a choice not found in even the fanciest resorts. The lido is open most of the day with only small intervals to change the type of fare. I still taste the petit Danish roll availabe in the morning. There were 2674 passengers on the Pride. Asuuming that each passenger had only 2 rolls A MATEMATICIAN WOULD AGREE THE SHIP HAD TO CARRY AT LEAST 35,000 REOLLS. cAN YOU IMAGINE THE NUMBER OF LOBSTER TAILS SALMON FILET, CHEESE CAKES , BREADS FOR ALL TASTES, AND ,MY FAVORITE ,ICE CREAM