We had a wonderful time .

Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

7 Night Bahamas & Grand Turk (Baltimore Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 12, 2012
Ship: Carnival Pride
Yes I have already told my whole family how we have enjoyed it and how the people on there was so great and we would do it again.

over all of the foods that I had ate was great and the people that worked there was great and made sureas soon as we was done eatin on 1 plate it was picked up and taken away from us.

the entertainment we loved the best thing we went to was the comedy show.

The staff on it was great they made sure we had a drink when ever we wanted it or anything eles as well.

The ship was beautiful in side and out the decorations on there I loved and I have never seen a inside of a ship.

the serives that we got concernig the state room we loved the people that served us made sure we had what we needed when we wanted and our room was kepted up everytime we lefted the room.

Pros: The most thing I liked was the servers and the differant people that was from other states.

Cons: The least was the price of a sodas that I paid out for the sticker cause I I could have brougt my own if I knew that.

Recommends Carnival Pride? Yes!