Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Bermuda

Bermuda is awesome

Sail Date: April 17, 2011

The ship was fine overall. it was my first cruise and i just might generally not be the cruise type. I didn't feel the best sometimes so I didn't do as much as I could have. There were lots of options. The comedian was funny and the shows were very well done. I don't really drink and a lot of people seem to be doing that.

Pros: staying at bermuda for 2 and a half days

Cons: being at sea for over 4 days

Recommends Carnival Pride? Yes!

Had a balcony room. I would not have wanted a smaller room but it was very efficient and worked for its size. It was compact. It was very well cleaned and the rom was "turned down" every night
Everyone that we talked to was friendly and helpful.
There was a schedule of events left in your room every night for the next day. There were a number of items for different ages and interests. The hardest thing was that I liked the late night shows but they were very late.
The ship was very clean. It was really fairly easy to get around once you figured out some basics. Plenty of elevators and not much waiting around. The decor was renaissance with lots of paintings.
The food in the dining room was good but the lido (buffet) deck was very definitely mass production food and quality was average as a result.
King's Wharf, Bermuda
The glass bottom boat was terrific. The water was so crystal clear. The beach was beautiful and the cove was so splendid. Hamilton is a bit of a bore. We didn't get to saint george's.
Don't Miss: the beach