Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

wonderful cruise

Sail Date: March 27, 2011

It was my husband and I first cruise and we really loved it...we enjoyed the voyage, the ship was pretty, plenty of good food, the service was excellent, clean, and spacious. For mechanical reasons when we were in Florida, we couldn't go to Nasseau and we were compensated with $25 each person, I think it should have been more considering Nasseau was one the big port of call. Anyway, I do recommend this trip and itinerary, leaving from Baltimore was very convenient.

Pros: excellent service, food, entertainment,

Cons: it would have been nice to have one more stop in the bahamas

Recommends Carnival Pride? Yes!

Beautiful ship.
Really good food. Plenty of different choices
Clean and spacious
Great working and friendly staff
Good shows and entertainment