Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Mexico

Fantastic Time

Sail Date: March 01, 2009

The ship was beautiful. It was elegany in every way. Our stateroom was great, and we never once felt as if we were crowded. I have been on other ships over the past few years, I think this was my favorite ship so far.

Pros: The ship was beautiful, it was open and spacious. We had no trouble finding our way to where we wanted to go. All of the staff onboard were great. I can't think of anyone whom did not go out of their way to help us. The decor was elegant.

Cons: I really can not come up with any cons. Everything went so smoothly.

Recommends Carnival Pride? Yes!

The staff was very helpful, and everyone we spoke to seemd freindly. We enjoyed speaking to people from all corners of the globe, and I must say they all spoke english much better than I would or could speak their native language.
The food was also great, we had late seating and I must add the staff did a great job seating us with dinner companions.
Our room was very nice, we were impressed with the amount of room we seemed to have. We loved our balcony, infact that is where we spent our early mornings and our late evenings.