Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Mexico

....LOve Boat Part II

Sail Date: March 01, 2009

The ship was beautiful and always clean..Everyone we talked to was having the time of thier lives... the personnel were always kind and considerate.

Pros: We loved the food entertainment and activities on ship...The excursions were also memorable

Cons: The lady I went with , the mood and romantic times spent together

Recommends Carnival Pride? Yes!

Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Probably the best port I've been iin to do things. WE rode the horse, parasiled and wanted to jet ski but ran out of time... We could have stayed another day easily... I even found Dr.Pepper to drink...*Which reminds me...The soda bar should be open 24/7....
Mazatlan, Mexico
We had a guy tour us around for $30.. It was nice and we got our shopping done.. fun place too.
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico