Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

mexico cruise

Sail Date: March 10, 2016

When we planned this cruise I didn't realize it was spring break time. The ship was full of young kids, teenagers and college kids, so everything was geared towards them. We seniors had little to do on board.  The accommodations were excellent and the food was very good as was the service. Our dinner table guests were only married 1yr. and we are married 56 yrs. but we had a wonderful time with them.

I will make certain the next time we cruise to check on the school schedules before I book.

Our room steward was very attentive and did an excellent job on keeping the room clean. Only concern was a motor starting up around 11 P.M. one evening and did not let up for more than an hour. I complained to Guest Services and they couldn't find anything. It was difficult falling to sleep that night.

Older ship but kept up very well.