Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

For my first cruise , it was not what I expected

Sail Date: March 10, 2016

We always do all inclusive Island resorts. My husband surprised me for my birthday and sent me on my first cruise.  It was very long days at sea, food was not great and if you wanted something different to eat or drink it was extra. I never seen my cabin staff, dinner staff was good but not enough to cover all the tables. When we got to Mexico we walked to down town, it was a nice 6 mile walk but then to get to any beach you might could swim in you needed to take a Taxi. We get to the beach and there is a fee to get on the beach. I guess I'm just spoiled to my all-inclusive resort. I will say I love the picture ideas and back drops they do but be prepared to spend money. I also like how they do dinner every night. In our case we sat with the same 6 people every night at dinner,  so that was nice to meet people. We had a great table of people.