Overall a good trip

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

4 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 31, 2015
Ship: Carnival Paradise
Cabin Number: M252

Outside of a few small hiccups the trip was really nice!  The food was good but didn't live up to the raves I had heard from others about how good the food is on cruises.  I was very disappointed the third kiddie pool was closed for maintenance because laying by the pool became a chore with my 3-year old grandson.  We envisioned a space for him to frolic safely and that didn't happen.  Take Dramamine 24-hours before you get on the ship and at the first sign of sickness if it persists while on the trip.  Otherwise, it was a great experience and we will probably cruise again.

Not NEARLY as good as I expected from all the other reviews and feedback I received prior to my trip.

Loved Drake one of the cruise directors. Great energy!

My children were very leery and did not want to go to "camp" at first. However, after going once I couldn't keep them away.

LOVED Budi my cabin steward. The entire staff was kind and very helpful.

It was clearly an older ship but very well maintained.

Small but accommodated five pretty nicely. I was concerned but pleasantly surprised!

Tip a porter during debarkation and you move right up to the front of the customs line :)