Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Overall a good trip

Sail Date: December 31, 2015

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Outside of a few small hiccups the trip was really nice!  The food was good but didn't live up to the raves I had heard from others about how good the food is on cruises.  I was very disappointed the third kiddie pool was closed for maintenance because laying by the pool became a chore with my 3-year old grandson.  We envisioned a space for him to frolic safely and that didn't happen.  Take Dramamine 24-hours before you get on the ship and at the first sign of sickness if it persists while on the trip.  Otherwise, it was a great experience and we will probably cruise again.

Small but accommodated five pretty nicely. I was concerned but pleasantly surprised!
Smooth sailing (pun intended)...especially for a first timer who had no idea what to expect.
It was clearly an older ship but very well maintained.
TOO SHORT! Wish we had more than one day and a couple of hours in Mexico. I would have loved to do more than one excursion.
My children were very leery and did not want to go to "camp" at first. However, after going once I couldn't keep them away.
Loved Drake one of the cruise directors. Great energy!
LOVED Budi my cabin steward. The entire staff was kind and very helpful.
Not NEARLY as good as I expected from all the other reviews and feedback I received prior to my trip.

Tip a porter during debarkation and you move right up to the front of the customs line :)