Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

New Year's cruise

Sail Date: December 31, 2015

Traveled As: Family w/young children

For a short cruise it was great. I think everyone was there to have fun. The kids club was awesome. The food was very good and the staff was friendly. I thought the bar service was poor in the dining room. It took forever to get any service. My only other complaint is the piano bar guy is really not nearly as good as most piano bar entertainers are in general. When there isn't much going on that would be a fun place to hang out if they would get a new guy (or gal)! Overall had a great time.