Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Carnival Paradise new year's cruse 2015-2016

Sail Date: December 31, 2015

This trip was supposed to be a family vacation to celebrate my birthday and spend time together. The trip started with a horrible experience in the port of Tampa. The port is poorly organized, the staff is extremely rude and it is not very easy to get to. Once on the ship we were treated very well. The cruise did lack entertainment and often times we found ourselves bored. The food was plentiful but not necessarily all that good. The ship staff was, with one exception, very friendly. The ship's laundry facility were very poor and not in good working order. Overall, not the best experience and I think for my next cruise I will try a different cruise line.

it was fair. It had nothing fancy, but it was kept clean.
Terrible, the staff at the port of Tampa are extremely rude, including the police officers that patrol the entrance. I WILL NEVER sail out of this port again.
The ship was kept clean, but the dinning facilities were not designed very well and often there was a crowd just to get in the dinning room that went down the stairs.
Our port of call was Cozumel, which is a beautiful island and the people are very friendly but we did not have time to do much.
There are not that many and often times we found ourselves bored. Especially on the last sea day because it rained and there was nothing to do for most of the day.
I had a bad experience with a bartender who fixed me a horrible drink and refused to fix it or replace it. Guest services took it off my bill, but nevertheless it was not a pleasant experience.
There is plenty of food, but not always that good.

Don't expect to be impressed.

1 Comment