Most recent Paradise Cruise

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 05, 2015
Ship: Carnival Paradise
Cabin Number: E86

The Carnival Paradise is an older ship but is in excellent condition.  I had just about every thing to do as any larger and newer ship.  I have been fortunate enough to have cruised on the Paradise 10 tens and have never failed to enjoy myself.

Outstanding

No children involved

Outstanding

Excellent

Be prepared for an outstanding cruise due to the crew of the ship. My only complaint was that the cabins were chilly due to the cold January weatrher.

Tampa, Florida Did not visit port

Very hard to find the Port from Selman Expressway. Once there everything was perfect

Cozumel, Mexico Did not visit port