Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Most recent Paradise Cruise

Sail Date: January 05, 2015

Traveled As: Family w/young children

The Carnival Paradise is an older ship but is in excellent condition.  I had just about every thing to do as any larger and newer ship.  I have been fortunate enough to have cruised on the Paradise 10 tens and have never failed to enjoy myself.

Ship Quality Excellent
Food and Dining Outstanding
Service and Staff Outstanding
Children's Programs No children involved
Tampa, Florida Very hard to find the Port from Selman Expressway. Once there everything was perfect
George Town, Grand Cayman
Cozumel, Mexico Excellent

Be prepared for an outstanding cruise due to the crew of the ship. My only complaint was that the cabins were chilly due to the cold January weatrher.