Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

never cruising carnival again

Sail Date: January 02, 2014

Room Type: Suite

This was to have been a special mother daughter vacation that I had saved and spent a great deal on. I had gotten us a grande suite .when we checked in and went to see the cabin,no one said anything but there was a group of work men and huge blowers on the floor. We went and explored. Hours later we went back the blowers were still there. They were loud so we asked them to take them. They said they had to dry the carpet. Told us it wouldn't take long. After 3 days of that( our cruise was only 4days). We discovered a pipe had broken before we got on. When asked why they didn't move us they claimed there was no where else for us. The only compensation they gave us was 20 0/0 per person per day. Our cabin girl was always going on break,we only saw our head waiter once. I have cruised carnival 8 times and my experiences keep going down hill. This was the last straw.