fog/sick

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

4 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 02, 2014
Ship: Carnival Paradise
Cabin Number: R34

sorry for a first cruise I will probably never go again

Ship delayed twice due to fog

Last day we should have docked at 8 - at 1200 I had to leave my cabin - I had a fever of 102 (I know this as I took it)

chills, aches, diarrhea (which I then had for five days). It was to cold on deck so I sat on the floor for three hours sick - VERY SICK - I attempted to go to the in firmary but did not want to pay as they do not take insurance -

We did have great wait staff and cabin crew. However, some of the bartenders and coffee shop personnel were RUDE - my sister and I paid for the "cruise cup drinks" - We had to ask the female bartender three times to provide us with the cup that we paid for.

I

explain there is no parking - police fairly helpful