Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Better food please!

Sail Date: June 10, 2013

This was my second cruise and although it was nice over all I do wish the food tasted better! I'm a diabetic there wasn't much for me to eat at lunch or dinnet but salads. The entertainment was lame, the adult comedy was wherever and not under control. Had to ask for my lineing on the bed to be changed and not just made up! But we always had clean towels.

Cruise Photos

no taste, most times that dinner by food went back.
very lame!
Tampa, Florida
Disney land was nice and hot, but we did get sone rain.
George Town, Grand Cayman
didn't seem to have very much time there, but the shopping is good, the food and drinks are an arm and a leg .
paradise beach is nice, but the sand hurts ur feet.

Go as a family, not as a couple!

1 Comment