Better food please!

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 10, 2013
Cabin Number: R11
This was my second cruise and although it was nice over all I do wish the food tasted better! I'm a diabetic there wasn't much for me to eat at lunch or dinnet but salads. The entertainment was lame, the adult comedy was good.kids wherever and not under control. Had to ask for my lineing on the bed to be changed and not just made up! But we always had clean towels.

no taste, most times that dinner by food went back.

lame

very lame!

Go as a family, not as a couple!

Disney land was nice and hot, but we did get sone rain.
didn't seem to have very much time there, but the shopping is good, the food and drinks are an arm and a leg .
paradise beach is nice, but the sand hurts ur feet.