Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Ok-but not the best

Sail Date: June 10, 2013

All in all this cruise was good. The staff in all areas of the ship were top notch and friendly and helpful. The dining staff were excellent. Jeffrey our room steward was AWESOME! My family and I thought the food choices weren't good, I expected better from the other cruises I have been on. The nightly entertainment was okay but it really needs to be amped up ALOT! I would have liked to have seen more big screen movies to watch during the day as a break from the hot sun. Also, the pool really needs to be bigger for the amount of guests on the ship! The best part was the "faster to the fun" pass we ordered and I would HIGHLY recommend that to anyone cruising!!!!
It was good for its age. Could use some serious upgrades!
Tampa, Florida
Not pretty, didn't like it much
George Town, Grand Cayman
Not as pretty as it was in 2005!
Not very friendly people there.