Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Excellent first cruise experience

Sail Date: June 10, 2013

Even for a smaller ship it gave me everything I expected for my first cruise experience. Food (dinning room and buffet) was great and the wait staff on the Elation dining room was outstanding, providing a fun memory filled experience.

We had a slight I convince of smelling smoke through our in room AC. Our steward did everything he could to fix the problem, but ultimately came down to poor planning on placing the smoking area right by the intake for the front most rooms AC.

Pool areas do get crowded due to their small size and mini golf on the top deck on some days is almost pointless due to it being so windy up there and the ball being blown by the wind.

Cruise Photos

Alison our ship steward did fantastic fixing little problems. I Gusti our head waiter was amazing! Providing us with magic tricks and animals out of table cloths
Comedy shows great! Had to make it to some things due to our late dinner time
Did not book through Carnival
Tampa, Florida
Stayed 2 extra days in the area. Recommend Clearwater Marine aquarium
George Town, Grand Cayman
Beautiful city! Loved stingray city and snorkeling on the reef
Good shopping deals, need taxi to get to beaches/away from shopping. Lots of Mosquitos at Tulum

1 Comment