Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

unforgetable vacation!!

Sail Date: August 08, 2011

The ship was very clean. It also had lots of activities to participate in.
The pool was amazing. The staff seemed more like new friends. I also thought the ship was handicap accessible.

Pros: friendly staff

Cons: slow elavators that skip floors sometimes

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!

I felt my stateroom was a little small on the small size, but three people and our luggage fit comfortably but there isn't too much ample room after that.
Lots of things to do! There is something for everyone, and for all ages too!
The food was delicious. The lunch was not up to par. However everything other meal was great
The majority of the staff members will either ask if you need anything or stop to chat with you for a bit.
Catalina Island, California
Beautiful island, its definitely a "must-see" however its not very handicap accessible.
Don't Miss: renting a golf cart to drive around the island
Ensenada, Mexico
I didn't like the barage of pushy street vendors who don't take no for an answer. It got so bad, my family and I just left.