Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

First Cruise

Sail Date: September 20, 2010

This was our first cruise and I am definitely doing this again. The staff was awesome, the best service I have seen anywhere. I was so sad to be back on land.

Pros: Customer Service, Shows & Activities

Cons: One day of cloudy weather

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!

The room was too small, but we did not spend much time there anyways;)
Staff and crew were constantly maintaining the ship clean. Clearing tables and sanitizing all areas.
The food was great, with all the activities, I felt that dinner ended a little too early.
The staff was awesome, most would make it a point to greet us each day and some by our name!
Ensenada, Mexico
Too many street vendors.
Catalina Island, California
This happened to be our cloudy day, but it was all good. I wish we had more time here.
Don't Miss: SNORKELING by boat