First Cruise

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

4 Night Baja Mexico (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 20, 2010
Ship: Carnival Paradise
This was our first cruise and I am definitely doing this again. The staff was awesome, the best service I have seen anywhere. I was so sad to be back on land.

The food was great, with all the activities, I felt that dinner ended a little too early.

The staff was awesome, most would make it a point to greet us each day and some by our name!

Staff and crew were constantly maintaining the ship clean. Clearing tables and sanitizing all areas.

The room was too small, but we did not spend much time there anyways;)
Too many street vendors.
This happened to be our cloudy day, but it was all good. I wish we had more time here.
Don't Miss: SNORKELING by boat

Pros: Customer Service, Shows & Activities

Cons: One day of cloudy weather

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!