Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

Worst location on the ship

Sail Date: September 20, 2010

I have been on this ship before and it didn't seem so bad or I wouldn't have gone again. There won't be a third time.

Pros: There wasn't much to like. The coffee in the buffet was better than in the dining room. Our servers were nice and pleasant.

Cons: The location on the ship was near the macherinary that ran alot of the time. No heat in the room and the shut off for the air was in the ceiling. I had to climb onto a chair to turn it off.

Recommends Carnival Paradise? No.

The singers and dancers were great.
Very nice
Not as I remembered from the last cruise. I wasn't impressed.
The curtain rod was broken and couldn't open it fully. Tacky but the beds were clean and comfortable. No heat.
Ensenada, Mexico
ok for a short cruise. felt sorry for those that traveles so far to see Mexico.
Catalina Island, California