Worst location on the ship

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

4 Night Baja Mexico (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 20, 2010
Ship: Carnival Paradise
I have been on this ship before and it didn't seem so bad or I wouldn't have gone again. There won't be a third time.

Not as I remembered from the last cruise. I wasn't impressed.

The singers and dancers were great.

Very nice

The curtain rod was broken and couldn't open it fully. Tacky but the beds were clean and comfortable. No heat.
ok for a short cruise. felt sorry for those that traveles so far to see Mexico.
Ok for a short cruise.
Don't Miss: nothing

Pros: There wasn't much to like. The coffee in the buffet was better than in the dining room. Our servers were nice and pleasant.

Cons: The location on the ship was near the macherinary that ran alot of the time. No heat in the room and the shut off for the air was in the ceiling. I had to climb onto a chair to turn it off.

Recommends Carnival Paradise? No.