Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

Great fun! Wonderful time!

Sail Date: September 20, 2010

My daughter and I have been on several Carnival cruises and look forward to the next one every time. It is both relaxing and fun filled. The service is the best and the food is wonderful. The shows are always a treat and your night club fun, fun, fun!!! We have a blast every time!

Pros: GREAT food!

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!

Can't wait to go on a cruise with you again!
LOVE, LOVE the food!
The room is always so clean and the animal towels are always so cozy and cute.
The staff always makes us feel like royalty.
Activities all day long and entertainment is great!
I took my grandchildren and they couldn't wait to go to Camp Carnival every day, they loved it! Also we were able to do grown up night time things without worrying about them because they were having safe good fun in Camp Carnival.
Ensenada, Mexico
Ensenada is always a fun place to visit. I love Papas and Beer!!!
Don't Miss: Papas and Beer