Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Mexico

Third Mate

Carnival Never let's me down

Sail Date: September 10, 2016

I had a blast on this cruise it was my 1st time with a balcony and I will never go back. I took complete advantage of the Serenity Deck and pool area met a lot of new friends there.  I ate dinner in the dinning room every night with a great table of people. One thing that made me a little sad was the fact they have taken away some of the amenity's we use to get on day one.  Other than that I had a great time.

Cabin / Stateroom This was the best room our balcony was private and we had a straight view of the ocean. We had more than enough space for 3 women with a lot of luggage. It was right below the Lido deck.
We had Faster To the Fun and I will use it each and every time.
This is the 1st ship I have been on where each and every public bathroom was clean I was so impressed.
I got the best massage right off the ship in this little white tent. 70 min for $45.00
Leon over Trivia was a blast he needs his own show.
Karaokee was something to see every night.
Elsa our room stewart was sweet and amazing.
ate in the dinning room most of the time.
Long Beach (Los Angeles), California
Puerto Vallarta
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Use extra sun screen here I got ate up by the sun. Ouch

Stay in room 8136 and make sure you get to the Serenity Deck early to get a good seat.