Carnival Never let's me down

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Mexican Riviera
Sail Date: September 10, 2016
Ship: Carnival Miracle

I had a blast on this cruise it was my 1st time with a balcony and I will never go back. I took complete advantage of the Serenity Deck and pool area met a lot of new friends there.  I ate dinner in the dinning room every night with a great table of people. One thing that made me a little sad was the fact they have taken away some of the amenity's we use to get on day one.  Other than that I had a great time.

ate in the dinning room most of the time.

Leon over Trivia was a blast he needs his own show.

Karaokee was something to see every night.

Elsa our room stewart was sweet and amazing.

This is the 1st ship I have been on where each and every public bathroom was clean I was so impressed.

This was the best room our balcony was private and we had a straight view of the ocean. We had more than enough space for 3 women with a lot of luggage. It was right below the Lido deck.

Stay in room 8136 and make sure you get to the Serenity Deck early to get a good seat.

Use extra sun screen here I got ate up by the sun. Ouch