Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Mexico

Carnaval Cruise Aug 6-13

Sail Date: August 06, 2016

My husband and I have a wonderful experience on the Cruise. It’s our second time for the reason to celebrate his birthday.

I like our Cabin people our nice and service our wonderful.

We would like to see more show and real performer on stage. I mean popular performer.

Dinning experience our wonderful both the waiter and the server our helpful. I enjoy the show even though they are rush to serve us well and still have the smile and the enthusiasm to perform.

I suggest they should have a sign up sheets for the serenity. Couple of hours Max for the next people to use the space.

I would like to suggest the photo is a bit expensive. Can you mark the prices on photo. We have good pictures and would like to have for our memoir. Specially when buying more should have a bigger discount.

I suggest also to warn the guess on a form of memo when going on excursion. The people we sat on the table they have a pretty bad experience in Puerto Vallarta. They said they not going back to Puerto Vallarta.

I suggest to put a map or help to go places to Puerto Vallarta. For those people that is not using the Carnaval excursion. I know it’s a bit expensive if you explore outside.

I suggest to have INFO on how to use the bus in Puerto Vallarta and Cabo or Mazatlán.

Then you guys are really making a difference on people making there vacation meaningful and helpful for those that are trying to save cost on their vacation.

Cruise Photos